|Period||For all international delegates||For African delegates|
|Till 15 Aug 2016||USD 756||Free|
|16 Aug 2016 to 06 Sep 2016||USD 856||Free|
|On the day of the conference||USD 1006||Free|
For delegates from UAE the charges for international delegates apply and this could also be remitted in AED using the calculation – 1 USD = AED 3.6735
Details required for registration
Terms and conditions
- All bank charges for delegate registration fee is to be borne by the remitter.
- Acknowledgement of registration will only be provided once the complete registration form and payment are submitted.
- The description of the payment must be Registration fee for ADPMF 2016 with the delegate’s name.
- A copy of the remittance advice/mt103 (SWIFT) should be sent to Laura.Holmes@dmcc.ae
- Accommodation is not included in the above package and needs to be managed by the delegate.
- The delegate fee includes access to all sessions during the forum i.e. Cocktails & Gala Dinner on 7 Sep evening, lunches, structured networking and exhibitors’ area.
- Delegates will have to obtain a visa from their local Ghanaian embassy or the hotel (as applicable).
- Cancellation must be received in writing (signed and stamped on company letterhead), there would be a 25% cancelation charge for any cancelation received on or before 20 August 2016. Strictly, there is no refund for cancelations post 20 August 2016. All bank charges in case of cancelation will have to be borne by the delegate. Alternative delegated nomination is permissible.
|Particulars||For USD payments||For AED payments|
|Account Name||Dubai Multi Commodities Centre||Dubai Multi Commodities Centre|
|Bank Name||Emirates NBD||Emirates NBD|
|Branch||Dubai, UAE||Dubai, UAE|
|Address||Almas Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai-UAE P. O. Box.48800||Almas Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai-UAE P. O. Box.48800|