Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), a Dubai government authority that is dedicated to enhancing Dubai’s position as the global gateway for commodity trade, is hosting the second edition of the Africa Dubai Precious Metals Forum (ADPMF), an annual event that aims to foster relationships between market participants in Africa, the Middle East and globally.
Connecting Africa to Global Markets through Dubai
With DMCC at its heart, Dubai has rapidly evolved into one of the top global bullion trading hubs, having made significant advances in regulation, financing, logistics, infrastructure and physical market initiatives. A closer relationship with Africa, one of the world’s richest sources of gold, will further enhance growth at all levels of the supply chain.
ADPMF is a must attend forum that provides:
- An opportunity to build relationships between public and private sector enterprises
- An open dialogue between delegates on enhancing trade and investment flows
- Engagement with global market participants across the entire supply chain
- Pre-arranged structured networking one-on-one sessions
- Exchange of information on the latest market trends